Terms and conditions apply to all ASET events.
1. Full payment is required at time of booking;
2. Booking in advance is highly recommended as events can be very busy, and can sometimes sell out prior to the day;
3. When purchasing tickets once the event has already started, if available, tickets will be charged at full price;
4. Many events have a maximum capacity limit for tickets. Once this limit is met there will be no further ticket sales. lf all advanced tickets are sold out prior to the event, there will be no tickets sold on the day;
5. All prices and information are correct at the time of publishing. However they are subject to change at any time without prior notice;
6. All tickets are non-refundable. All tickets are non-transferable once purchased;
7. An adult ticket is valid for customers aged 16 years and over. A child ticket is valid for customers aged 5 — 15 inclusive. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult, aged 16 or over, at all times whilst at the event;
8. Customers are advised to check their tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified;
9. Online ticket sales are often available for event tickets. lf you have purchased your tickets online, please bring the e-mail confirmation letter or the unique bar code with you to gain entry.
10. A valid ticket is required to enter all events. If this is not produced, or the ticket is defaced or altered in anyway, admission to the event will not be permitted;
11. Admission to all events is via the car park entrance which is located off Cheshire Street;
12. Where a ticket is exchanged for a wristband on entry, the wristband must be worn for the duration of the event. Wristbands must be collected from the entrance. These wristbands will allow access, exit and re-entry to the event;
13. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult, aged 16 or over, at all times;
14. For the customers' and dogs' safety and comfort, dogs are not permitted to any of the events, with the exception of guide dogs. Owners must take full responsibility for their guide dogs safety and wellbeing at all times. Please check before booking tickets;
15. ASET will not re-issue lost or stolen tickets;
16. ASET, whose duty it is to take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account, reserves the right to refuse admission to an event, and at their reasonable discretion may from time to time carry out security searches. ASET reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone on account of being (or appearing to be) under age, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken, other antisocial behaviour, or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. ASET advise that no refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or asked to leave the Event;
17. ASET reserve the right to refuse entry to, or confiscate from customers with excessive amounts of alcohol brought to the event.
18. Once tickets are purchased, they are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances;
19. ASET reserve the right to change the programme of events without prior notice. ASET will endeavour to adhere to all timings advertised for all events; however this is not always possible. Customers are reminded that for technical, operational and/or meteorological reasons timings may be altered at any time without prior notice;
20. In the event of inclement weather, every effort will be made to present the show. Where there is inclement weather, and the show carries on as scheduled, refunds will not be offered;
21. In the event of any changes to an event by ASET, ASET will endeavour to contact all purchasers either by social media, web sites, phone, e-mail or in writing (using details where provided at time of booking) advising them on the course of action. However, please note that it is the customer's responsibility to check the details of the event, and ASET cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes.
22. The following items are not permitted to any event, unless otherwise stated: Barbeques, gazebos (except for those agreed and erected in assigned and prepaid locations), Chinese lanterns, candles, fireworks, sparklers, garden, flares, open flames, marquees, parasols, fishing umbrellas, lasers of any description;
23. Customers are asked to report any injuries/incidents/accidents that occur whilst at an event to a member of the first aid team or event organisers at the time;
24. Seating is not provided;
25. Customers are advised to be aware that all events are outdoor/open air. There is no cover provided;
26. Alcohol brought to, or at, the event must only be consumed moderately and within the event area. We reserve the right to remove alcohol from customers believed to be drinking in excess and/ or ask them to leave the site;
27. Events where an age restriction applies are clearly indicated on all promotional material, and during booking. Customers are advised to read all information which applies to the event before booking, and carry proof of age if appropriate;
28. ASET prohibits photography and use of video/recording equipment during performances, unless for private use. Prior consent must be obtained for any other photography and filming at events;
29. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always take reasonable endeavours to comply with any data protection legislation currently in force.